3DPG Learning Seminars in Athens
Discover the professional possibilities of 3D PRINTING through a certified course and prepare for the future labor market.
In this tutorial you will learn:
- The 3D printing technology
- The application of 3D printing in productive enterprises
- The application of 3D printing services
It is adressed to:
- People who want to come together and integrate the creative world of 3D printing in their daily lives
After the seminar you will have:
- Basic knowledge of using a 3D printer
- Knowledge of all 3D printing technologies
- Direct contact and using a 3D printer
- Knowledge of professional level applications
- Knowledge of applications on the user’s daily life
- Knowledge of materials a 3D printing
- Knowledge of the modifications that can be printers
- Reduction of consumerism as now with the 3D printer, the user can make that imagined
- Certification of your knowledge
Workshop Duration: 60 hours (2 months)
Group A | March 27, 2017
Group B | April 4, 2017
Days & Hours Seminar:
Group A | Monday and Wednesday 17.30 – 21.00
Group B | Saturday and Sunday 10.30 – 13.00
Certification Body: Global Cert
Seminar Speaker: Dimitris Panagopoulos,Dimitris Bitsanis
490 € (The price includes certification by Global Cert)
Seminar Venue: Solonos 108, Athens, 10681
- 5 Prusa I3²
- 1 DELTA ROCKSTOCK MINI
The printer technologies are many, we will learn the technology of FDM printer.
In fact the FDM printer is a multi-tool. Having the ability to add material in layers can create objects in sizes such as a car or a canoe. It can also be used in baking or in medicine etc.
With a FDM 3D printer you can make almost anything.
Theoretical training 30 hours
- INTRODUCTION: The 3D printing technology (name, technologies, materials, production process, object selection, design).
- Technologies 3D printer (biogenic material, cement, metal, glass, meal, plastic).
- Show home 3D printer in everyday life.
- Benefits 3D printer usage (production objects Internet, display objects finding pages, imagination, creativity, reduce consumerism).
- Productive capacity-tech 3D printer Show-cost applications.
- machine cost amortization.
- Use of 3D printing technology (printing 3D objects using deformation program).
- The applications of the technology in the production process.
- Design-Improving production line lower cost
- Use technology to the user’s daily life
- Innovative businesses (small crafts – Crafts middle).
- Applications-Story 3D printers.
- Social contribution.
- Creativity-Innovation-Using imagination.
- Detailed presentation materials-plastic.
- Select filament.
- Parts – Parts – Marketing.
- Development of technology and the opening of new markets (2010-2015-2020-2025).
- market viability.
- Redefining the production process.
- Farm 3D printers.
- Small Craft – Medium Manufacturing – Focus Focus consumables-buying public.
- Original-Innovation-Elastic-market social contribution.
- Inexperienced Application areas.
- Focus on the buying public – Creating fashion.
- Printer cement.
- The advantages and benefits of 3D printing.
Laboratory application 30 hours
- 3D Design.
- object integration.
- Object finish.
- Troubleshooting (nozzle disengaged, hardware).
- printer assembly.
- object assembly.
- object printing ability of the participants.
- Show different materials (cement, ceramic clay, sugar, meringue).
- Modify 3D Printer.
- Customization – 3D printers upgrades.
- Mechanical parts 3D printers.
- Grand Tour 3D printer (Cartesian coordinate robot, delta coordinate robot)
- Personal Project